Thursday, January 10, 2013

It's almost the weekend, can I make it??

I started my new class last night, Quantitative Analysis. The one good thing about this class is that I took another class with this same professor and I know his style, I like his style, and he remembers me. The bad thing about this class is that it is Quantitative Analysis...blech. Luckily the first class was review of statistics, which I actually understood last time I took it, so I was ahead of the game. He also didn't give us any homework last night, so I am thankful for that. Unfortunately I still have to go buy the $178 book though to do my reading. 

Today I worked all day long and then some...went to the chiropractor for my bi-weekly adjustment (ahhhhh) and went back to work. When I had more than enough of work, I called it quits and went over to zumba with Ana. Ana was the first to introduce me to zumba almost two years ago. She has so much energy and I love her class! Tonight was a great class. Now to make up for working out for an hour, my man and I are eating pizza and wings!! And topping it off with a glass of COKE. Real coke, the good stuff. Not diet coke. Full sugar, yummy, delicious coke. Yum

Tomorrow brings another day of work, but tomorrow night is Athena's bingo night at Jillian's in Manchester! Going with my friend and Athena's rep Kerriclaire, hopefully I win something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment