Saturday, January 12, 2013

Yep, just about ready to lose it.

Today is apparently one of those days I should just stay in bed and skip altogether.
I woke up with best intentions. I have a lot to do today...went and disposed of the Christmas Tree at the transfer stations, dropped off the recycling, and was headed to the bookstore to pick up my $178 book. I seem to encounter every driver over 70 who has completely forgotten how driving works (i.e. using blinkers, looking before changing lanes, hitting the gas pedal when the light turns green,and it goes on and on...) I made it to the bookstore, then headed to work. I arrive at work only to find this:





Not sure what exactly this is, but it looks like hot chocolate to me.
But whatever it is, I am extremely pissed off that it has ruined my daughter's girl scout cookie order form that she took a lot of time to make pretty and explain why she is selling cookies.
I emailed my manager to find out who to complain to, but the damage is already done. Now my daughter has to use this for another month. I am BULLSHIT.


So anyway. I worked for another 15 minutes then I went to kick the shit out of ZUMBA.
Did a 1.5 hr zumba with toning class to get some frustration out....Fun times.

After Zumba I went home for a much needed shower, packed Brianna's bag for her girl scout sleepover, went to Jordan's furniture to pick up my order, then picked up Brianna. We went to dinner, went home to have her finish getting ready for her sleepover, then I dropped her off.

I finally got to sit down for a minute when I got to my pal Laurie's birthday party! Had some fun, watched some football, had a drink and some food, and met some very nice people. I headed out at 10:30 and made it home about 20 min ago. I am going to finish watching this football and crawl in to bed...I will have to pick my child up tomorrow morning at 7am, then I will HAVE to do work until football starts....




No comments:

Post a Comment