Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Funday

I made it through the crazy week, just barely...But the weekend has consisted of just what I needed. Friday night the girls arrived and we ordered take out and played just dance 4 for quite a long time. Saturday I slept really late, then woke up and we all watched Pitch Perfect. GREAT movie. I think that one is one we will need to purchase for future viewing pleasure. Then we played Just Dance 4 again. I showered, went to Target for some household staples, then got to go visit my favorite esthetician Candi at Elizabeth Grady. After my appointment I picked up Brianna and headed home to meet Stef and Matt (Izzy was at a sleepover for one of her friends). The four of us headed to another birthday party where we hung out until Brianna got far too tired and started acting nasty. When we got home, the girls went to bed, then Matt and I watched a movie (Stolen) - ok....Today we woke up earlier than yesterday but it was a happy wake up, then we had breakfast (ham and cheese omelets), and Matt and I did homework. I am taking a break from homework, the girls are playing, and Matt is still doing homework. Pretty soon we are going to have pizza and wings and watch football and more football. Go Patriots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment